Gurney's Montauk Inn
Thank you to those organizers and participators for supporting the efforts of the PND Association.
Come Join us For a Ladies Weekend Away and Help Raise Funds For A Wonderful Cause
We are now running our trip through The Pediatric Neurotransmitter Disease (PND) Association. PND’s are a group of neurological diseases that profoundly affect children and their families. This non profits mission is to help children and families who are affected by PND's, support the identification of new PND's, and find better treatments and ultimately a cure. Proceeds from raffle-activities will go towards this organization. More information on this Association will be presented at Gurneys.
We are booked for Friday, January 16, 2009 for a two-day, one night stay. For those who wish to enjoy more pampering, you may extend the stay for Saturday, January 17th for a three-day, two nights stay. Saturday night’s price would be the same price as Friday’s and include the same amenities. …We have limited rooms for Saturday night only …Book early…..Please contact Sue Glassman with any questions.
Phone (516)932-0223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overnight stay at Inn
- Buffet style dinner/dessert .Tickets will be given upon check-in to attend dinner. Reservations of 8 or more are required. Please call Gurneys direct in January to arrange.
- Buffet breakfast next morning
- All taxes and gratuities included (except for spa treatments)
- Use of Spa, which includes weight & workout room, large indoor swimming pool, filtered with seawater over looking the ocean. Facilities in locker room offer Jacuzzi, sauna & steam rooms, swiss & regular showers with private treatment rooms to enjoy all their amenities.
- Entertainment Friday & Saturday night with a DJ and dance floor.
- Chinese Auction/50-50 raffle- Friday after dinner. Participants of the auction are asked to get together with roommates and friends and put together a basket or donate a gift card spending $10.00 per person. Everyone who does this will get 1 free raffle ticket worth $10.00 with 25 chances on it. (can pick up at door) Additional raffle tickets will be sold that night, 1 @ $10.00 or 3 @ $25.00. Please bring completed basket or gift cards to the Quarterdeck Cottage between 2:00 & 5:00 pm so they can be included on handout for all to review prior to auction. (Cottage located on beach behind the gym).
- Bingo/50-50 raffle on Saturday night after dinner in the dining room. Pre-purchase bingo cards $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00. Limit of 4 on pre-purchase. The cards will be available for pickup after dinner on Saturday. If Bingo cards are still available after the pre-purchase, then they will be sold at the door.
Please keep in mind that when we started this trip we were 36 women and now we have grown to over 400 women. It is important you get your reservations in as soon as possible. Reservations add-ons can & will be accepted up to December 20th …however not guaranteed.
Come and experience an unforgettable experience. Treat yourself to hypnotizing massage or a heavenly facial. Enjoy the nightlife as we dance the night away to the sounds of the 70’s & 80’s.
Full payment is required no later than November 1, 2008 to guarantee room availability. For here for room rates and the registration form.
For additional informaion on this fund raising event email: email@example.com
Thinking about running your own event to help support PND Research?
Big or small, you can make a difference and organize your own event.